WHY DOCTORS DON’T RECOMMEND VEGANISM #4: Dr Alan Goldhamer🔥 DR MICHAEL GREGER INTERVIEW 🔥: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajhX5jWmlL0&t=475s
⚡ DR NEAL BARNARD INTERVIEW ⚡: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLeee0HRyHM&t=525s
💥 DR JOHN MCDOUGALL INTERVIEW 💥: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuOa3avtdNA
Dr. Goldhamer is the founder of TrueNorth Health Center, a state-of-the-art facility that provides medical and chiropractic services, psychotherapy and counseling, as well as massage and body work. He is also director of the Center’s groundbreaking residential health education program.
Articulate, inspiring and energetic, Dr. Alan Goldhamer is one of the most pioneering and dedicated visionaries in health today. An outspoken professional who doesnt shy away from a spirited debate, he is deeply committed to helping people stuck in self-destructive cycles reclaim their ability to change their lives.
Dr. Goldhamer has supervised the fasts of thousands of patients. Under his guidance, the Center has become one of the premier training facilities for doctors wishing to gain certification in the supervision of therapeutic fasting.
Dr. Goldhamer was the principal investigator in two landmark studies. The first, “Medically Supervised Water-Only Fasting in the Treatment of Hypertension” appeared in the June 2001 issue of the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics. Its publication marked a turning point in the evolution of evidence supporting the benefits of water-only fasting. The second study, “Medically Supervised Water-Only Fasting in the Treatment of Borderline Hypertension,” appeared in the October 2002 issue of the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine.
Currently, Dr. Goldhamer is directing a prospective study, incorporating random assignment and long-term follow-up on the cost and clinical outcomes in the treatment of diabetes and high blood pressure with fasting and a health-promoting diet.
After completing his chiropractic education at Western States Chiropractic College in Portland, Oregon, Dr. Goldhamer traveled to Australia, where he became licensed as an osteopathic physician. He is the author of The Health Promoting Cookbook and co-author of The Pleasure Trap: Mastering The Hidden Force That Undermines Health and Happiness.
This was filmed at the VegSource 2016 Healthy Lifestyle Expo: http://www.healthylifestyleexpo.com/
Click here to download the complete set of talks / panels from the event: http://store.vegsource.com/
Subscribe to their youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/headveg
• SIGN UP TO RECEIVE OUR WEEKLY HEADLINES IN YOUR INBOX: http://www.plantbasednews.org/signup
• GOT A NEWS STORY WE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT? Please email email@example.com or leave a message on our hotline (UK landline: +44 207 0960 175, US landline: +1 818 963 5411)
• CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: http://www.plantbasednews.org/
• SUPPORT OUR WORK BY MAKING A DONATION: https://actionsprout.io/0B2DF1/initial
• SUPPORT OUR WORK ON PATREON:
• FACEBOOK: PLANT BASED NEWS https://www.facebook.com/plantbasednews
• YOUTUBE: PLANT BASED NEWS https://www.youtube.com/plantbasednews
• TWITTER (@plantbasednews)
• INSTAGRAM: @plantbasednews https://instagram.com/plantbasednews